Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

All Dressed Up GDT Card for the ABC Christmas Challenge - C and D


Today I'm sharing my GDT card for the latest challenge on the ABC Christmas Challenge.  This month's letters are:

C for creature(s)

and 

D for dimension

All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

One of the sponsors for the challenge is the wonderful:


I'm joining the challenge as part of the All Dressed Up Design Team.   For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Christmas Reindeer' which you can find here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  My embellishments are a punched snowflake and some pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 319 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' February 2017.
    Nicola DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...