Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge - Add Red and/or Pink and a Heart


It's time for our mid-challenge reminder post on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month we're asking you to 'add red and/or pink and a heart'.  The original challenge post is here and the reminder post is here.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


For my card I've used one of the images from the 'Snowmen' Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs - you can find the pack here on their website.  The sentiment stamp I've used is also from Little Claire Designs here.

I've used papers from Craft Creations and the little hearts were cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. All of our snow is gone it has been warm here lately that we have hit record high temps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Helen! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges - Kristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 321 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...