Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Mid-Challenge Reminder


It's time for our mid-challenge reminder about the current 'anything Christmas goes' challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Challenge Blog.  All the details are here in the original post and the mid-challenge inspiration is here.

For my card I've used two of this month's new products from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

First of all, my image is called 'Cupcake Patti Penguin' and you can find her here.  I've used the black and white version and coloured it with Promarkers but the image is also available pre-coloured here.

The paper I've used is from the 'Cupcake Wrappers Collection' here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'anything goes' 
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. This is too cute and looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and lovely card!
    Thank you so much for your entry over at Allsorts.
    Good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super creation for our theme this week, pretty colours and great image as well, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The penguin is so cute! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges - Kristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable.. you make sweet cards, Helen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...