Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - No Patterned Paper


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see cards with 'no patterned paper'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the newest sets from Imagine That Digis by Kris - this one is called 'Owl Always Love You':


You can find the set here on the website.

For the background to my card I've used an embossing folder from Stampin' Up and some card and paper from Craft Creations.  The sentiment is part of the set and I die cut it with an X-Cut label die.

3 comments:

  1. Love this owl so cute gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling owl, Helen! I love the pretty brown tones against the bright red! Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great embossing background on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...