Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details on the challenge blog here.

We don't have a sponsor this week so our challenge is just for fun.

I'm sharing another of the card samples I made for the Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda last month.  For this one I've used one of the designs from the 'Elephants' outline sticker sheet which you can find here on the website.

The paper I've used is from the 'Citrus Collection' paper pack which you can find here.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...