Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - For the Girls


It's time for another challenge on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'for the girls'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card I made recently for a little girl whose parents have just had a second baby.  I was asked to make a baby card but also this one for the new big sister so she didn't feel left out.

I've used the pre-coloured version of  'Cupcake Teddy' from Pink Gem Designs which you can find here on their website.

I used a card blank from Craftwork Cards and papers and gems from Craftwork Cards.  The sentimentis computer generated.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...