Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


A new challenge started this week on Craftyhazelnut's Chrismas Challenge Extra - as always it's 'anything goes' as long as it's a Christmas creation.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Bug Xmas Hedgie 1' - you can find it here on their website.

I've used papers from Craft Creations and Die Cuts With a View and some gems from The Hobby House.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. OMG - you must have spent all day Saturday posting cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the combination of the scalloped circle in the center framed with those perfect squares!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...