Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - as always it's 'anything goes' as long as you use patterned paper on your design.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card I was asked to make recently for the birth of a baby boy.  I found this very cute pre-coloured digi on the Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamp Blog - he is called 'Baby Mousie' and you can find him here.

I've used papers from Craft Creations and dies from Memory Box and Spellbinders.

The sentiment is computer generated and then die cut with an X-Cut label die.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design creation for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...