Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Tic, Tac, Toe


We have a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time we've got a tic tac toe board for you:


You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We have two sponsors for the challenge:


and


For my card I've followed the middle line of the board red. image. die cuts/punches. I've used a digi from Ppinkydolls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes/something green'
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love these images and have a couple but never used them yet.
    Great layout and the papers are so pretty. Good idea to get an early start on the Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is just precious. You are going to have quite a stash of Christmas cards for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering some more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 321 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...