Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

New from Imagine That - Love Bears


There have been some great new Valentine releases from Imagine That Digistamps over the last couple of days and here's one of them, the very cute 'Love Bears'.   Here's what you get in the set:





You can find the set here on the Imagine That website.

The script paper I've used is from another new release 'Beary in Love' digi paper pack:




You can find this one here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers, adding black shading round the letters.  I've used dies from Memory Box and Spellbinders and my heart punch.i

1 comment:

  1. Helen, your love bear is just adorable. I just colored one tonight so I just have to put it together yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...