Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Path of Positivity Challenge - An Expression of Love - Midway Post


It's time for some more inspiration on the Path of Positivity Challenge to remind you about our current challenge.  

You can either follow the 'anything goes' option and post a creation that is positive or inspirational or you can follow our optional theme 'an expression of love' to win a prize from one of our great sponsors:


and 

Check our the original challenge post here and the midway post here.

My card represents the love that we can find in friendship - I hope the Hero Arts sentiment stamp I've used sums it up.  I've also used a digi stamp from Mari Digis Stamps called 'Amigas' which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampers Challenge - 'add a sentiment'

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Helen and a cute iamge.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wundervolle Karte. Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...