Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

We Are 3 Digital Shop Design Team


 Today I'm very excited to announce that I've joined the brand new Design Team for the We Are 3 Digital Shop!

The shop is run by the lovely Bonnie Kohane and her products are sold here through the Miss Daisy Stamps website.

We also have a great Facebook group here: 


Today I'm sharing my first We Are 3 card as part of the Design Team


 The We are 3 Digital Shop is sponsoring this month's challenge on the Kerst group on Facebook - you can find the group here:


Bonnie has created some great new products specially for this challenge.  The image is called 'Hearts and Home Birdie' and can be found here and the paper is from the 'Kerst Christmas Collection' which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hanna and Friends - 'pink and brown'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT. That image is just too cute. Love that DP too. Making cards has to be a full time job for you, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...