Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Fun in the Snow


There's a new challenge today on Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and our theme is 'fun in the snow'.   You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pattie's Creations called 'Pattieboop's Holiday Polar Bear' - you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

I liketo etner my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - 'winter'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/winter blues'
Card Mania Challenge - 'monochromatic'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet Helen ,thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Helen, love the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Wonderful.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next year again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#44 – Winter}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...