Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Mother's Day


This week's challenge on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog is just for fun so we don't have a sponsor.  Our theme is 'mother's day' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new digis available on the Imagine That Digistamp website.  It's called 'Primrose' and you can find it here on the website.

I did check before I made card and I did find photosof blue primroses with yellow centres! 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment from the 'Dragonfly Boots/Lilac Planter' set which you can find here on the website.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers and papers, love the pop of black :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Mother's Day creation Helen. Love the soft colours and the bold black accents. Hope you're having a good week hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...