Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Anything Goes/Shades of Yellow


A new challenge has started today on the Path of Positivity Challenge and this month's optional theme is shades of yellow.  All the details can be found here on the challenge blog.  Please make sure you read the guidelines carefully if you're going to join us by linking up a project this month.

ALL entries must be positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way.  Each month there will also be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Participants must follow the optional  theme in order to win the prize for Most Inspirational. 

Our wonderful sponsors this month are:

and

 
 I'll be using a digi from Limited Runs for my mid-challenge post later in the month but today I've used a digi from Imagine That Digistamp, the very cute 'Egg Chick':


You can find the set here on the ImagineThat Digistamp website.

As you will see from the picture above, you do get digi papers with the image but because I didn't want the card to be specifically an Easter one, I used a digi paper from an Imagine That Digistamp digital paper pack called 'Dazzling Dots' which you can find here.

To me, yellow is a happy colour so I used a sentiment 'sending smiles' on my card.  Yellow also signifies spring and new birth so I used the chick hatching out of his egg to represent this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...